JFDuke3D is 3D Realms' 1996 shooter Duke Nukem 3D updated for modern Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
All platforms require you to have the game data from an original copy of Duke Nukem 3D, either registered or shareware.
At minimum, you need:
- 64-bit Intel, AMD, or compatible CPU
- OpenGL 2.1 capable GPU
- (Windows) Vista or newer (7, 8, 10)
- (Mac) macOS 10.9 (Mavericks) or newer
Linux and BSD are supported when built from source. Please review the documentation for more details.
You can use the game data from any of these editions with JFDuke3D:
- Duke Nukem 3D Registered Version 1.3d for MS-DOS
- Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition 1.4 (Plutonium Pak) for MS-DOS
- Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition 1.5 for MS-DOS
- Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition for Mac OS
- Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary World Tour from Steam, Humble (Note: the fifth episode is not supported)
- Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition from GOG.com (no longer for sale)
- Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition from Steam (no longer for sale)
- Duke Nukem 3D Shareware for MS-DOS